View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2006, 10:09 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: um.. idk what to put here..

Okay, how would someone at your school hear you call someone on a help line? You call from home, using a cell phone etc. etc. Now how in the world would someone hear that? You're not making any sense. And like I said, if you wont accept or seek out help, then you cannot be helped. So if you put down every attempt at help or solution I give you, then there is no sense in myself or anyone else trying to help or give advice.

And to answer your question: Not everyone feels that way. It is the depression talking. It takes you over, controls your thoughts and feelings - it basically becomes you. You're not Mikey (Im assuming that is your name) anymore, you are Depression. We might as well wear a name tag that says "Hello, My name is DEPRESSION".

And yes, we will all die eventually, but not everyone has depression, not everyone wants to die. A lot of people enjoy life. And not everything in life is bad. Infact, a lot of life is good. But depression puts a sort of fog around around you, I call it the black fog. It filters out everything that is good and happy in life to where you cant see or feel it.

So there you go. That is the cold hard truth.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote