View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2006, 09:27 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: um.. idk what to put here..

A doctor is required to keep his patients info confidential. Whatever you say to your doctor should be kept private, that is a law. So whatever doctor your seeing, should be turned in, it's illegal what he is doing.

In order for you to get what you need, you have to tell the truth, the whole truth. They cant give you the medicine unless you have the symptoms - so you have to tell them everything you're feeling.

I dont know what else to tell you. You could run away. I am in no way saying this is the right choice, but if whats in your life now is bad, then run away from it all. If there is anyone you could stay with, go to them. If not, then, maybe you could call one of those teen help lines? Talk to them or something? Usually the people there have had experience with these things and actually know what they are talking about.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote