Old December 6th, 2010, 07:57 AM  
mrmcdonaldduck
vamos a elas

mrmcdonaldduck's Forum Picture

Name: Jason
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpie View Post
While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house: And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. (Job 1:18-19)

Tell me what moral lesson this teaches. The Bible is pretty much the definition of PCP. It's fucking insane.
Old Testament. Thats not what the christian faith is based off. Try the new testament for what christians actually think.

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
Matthew 5:43-46

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfMadness View Post
Dragovich...Kravchenko...Steiner...
Moderators...Admins...Global Admins...
All must die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Don't lie Nick. Be cool, think of my large, beautiful breasts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contra View Post
... Oh fuck you!
mrmcdonaldduck is offline   Reply With Quote