Old October 24th, 2006, 08:40 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: The Next Goverment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
Quote:
just because the democrats wouldl restore freedom to American citizens, obey The Geneva Convention and take a firm stand on global warming dosent mean you will be attacked again
aka restore American Freedom and the saftey of our planet for future generations
O yes bush is such a fascist
How are reps not obeying the Geneva convention, how are they taking away our freedoms? You can't answer that because its just more liberal shit.
Tapping phones of terrorists is not taking away freedoms.
Idiots on midnight shift torturing prisoners is not disobeying the Geneva convention.
I feel sorry for Bush. Such a good man gets soooo much liberal shit thrown at him. Blamed for everything.
Quote:
The republicans have been in power for far to long there comfortable and corrupt
the government should be afraid of its people not the other way around
You make no sense.
You think American reps are corrupt? HA
I still don't know where you are coming from about the whole government afraid of its people. I think I smell MORE liberal bullshit.
I would agree with you if bush was in office for 20 years and we were under a brutal military dictatorship with no rights.
You do know that bush CAN be impeached.
Clinton was.

Quote:
I'm not saying America is the only country this has happened to the Liberals in Canada were in power for over a decade (12yrs) they became extremly corrupt and compacient
thats exactly whats happened to your republicans
Republicans are not corrupt. I am sure there have been some scandals but not NEAR the level of liberal scandals.

Quote:
I don't like Canadian Liberals they lie as often as American Republicans
they have just recently promised to designate Quebec a nation if there elected again
I was extatic that we got the liberals out of office after 12YEARS and our relations with America are improving greatly
that will change again when democrats take power
which will suck for relations
but oh well
I wish Al Gore had one the last elections
hell in the Canadian elections system he would have
If reps lie sooo much please prove it.
I don't think you can.
I think a rep will be president again.
People don't want to be attacked again.

Quote:
Gore was the Democratic nominee for president in the 2000 Presidential election. Gore won a plurality of the popular vote, with over half a million more votes than the Republican candidate George W. Bush, but was defeated in the Electoral College by a vote of 271 to 266.
Well at least you back up your info instead of doing what popo does and just say bush rigged the election LOL.
Bush won fair and square.

http://www.climatecrisis.net/trailer/

"is it possible that we should prepare for other threats besides terrorists?" Al Gore

Ea
Quote:
rth is in trouble
and nobody in power is doing a dam thing about it why because there filthy fucking rich and they MIGHT loss some cash
so again its the have nots and future generations that suffer
Global warming Global warming.
What makes you think dems will do any more about it than reps.
Please don't tell me that last comment was implying that reps are greedy corporate basterds lol.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote