Old December 5th, 2010, 08:52 PM  
deadpie
S̈́ea Wolf Levḯathaחי

deadpie's Forum Picture

Name: Damien Ark
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errr View Post
I'm christain, except for the bible. I mean, it was written by MAN! And evolution has pretty much been proved. I think the stories in the bible are to teach us lessons and morals. Honestly, Adam & Eve? no. But god and hell and Jesus. I do believe. If not anything else, deffinatly god. I mean, there has to be something. Mainly I just feel, no matter what you believe, you be a good person, and you'll go to heaven.
While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house: And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. (Job 1:18-19)

Tell me what moral lesson this teaches. The Bible is pretty much the definition of PCP. It's fucking insane.

There doesn't have to be anything. Our planet is smaller than a rock compared to the size of this universe. The universe doesn't need us at all. God is just a simple answer for questions that are larger than they seem. He's an excuse for troubles and the positives too.

deadpie is offline   Reply With Quote