Old October 24th, 2006, 07:15 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: The Next Goverment

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dissident* View Post
Quote:
So, ending the war on terror means pulling out november 2nd 2008? We cant pull out immediatly. We started this thing, we made a mess, and now we need to clean it up. Get the Iraqi police force in order, get the government in order, slowly pull out on regiment at a time, slowly, slowly, and eventually....we wont be there anymore. But it has to start somewhere, and it has to start some time, what better place than here, what better time than now? (anyone familiar with this song send me a PM
). This is what we are doing.

Quote:
And being weak means not invading a country? since when? Being weak is having to invade a country on false pretenses for your own gain, whatever it may be. Being weak is sending thousands of men to fight your vendettas for you. Being weak is being afraid to not fight. "Fighting is the only way to solve this!!1!" I dont think so
We have been through this NUMEROUS TIMES before.
Its like you have a head made of lead.
Whatever cmpcmp or I say is just deflected off.
False pretenses blah blah more liberal hypocrisy more liberal shit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WLqIlt39ws

Yes yes bush is some evil war monger making moeny off oil
More liberal shit wait not even that its to low for even liberals the only people that spew the blood for oil shit are micheal moore and stupid hippys.

Yeah bush has some kind of vendeta with saddam

More like the UN is to pussy to enforce its OWN fucking resolutions
so like usual the US has to bear the burden and hardship to protect the world.
And how do we get repayed for it!
I can't even express my disgust at the people and other countrys that won't even help us or even give a fucking thank you.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote