View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2006, 10:30 PM  
Awesome Poster
Phantom's Forum Picture
Default Re: Youtube taken over by the radical left

[QUOTE=*Dissident*;109707]i posted this in my diary, i think phantom asked the same question are my answers

For one thing, we didnt defeat communism. If you mean we defeated soviet russia, we didnt do that either, there was never a war, there was an arms race, and that didnt lead to their downfall, their economy and government corruption did. anyway:
We beat soviet russia.
Liberals said we couldnt we did. Russia was WAY WAY WAY stronger than terrorists can ever dream of and we beat them.

So, they cant disguise themselves now, and access to the Hindu Kush mts is now offlimits, and they canthide in cities, and they cant go to other countries, they cant, they cant, they cant. We cant police every square inch of the earth, and we cant spy on every preson making sure they arent terrorists.
I can disguise myself. Whats your point?
Just because you can hide dosnt mean you can kill people.
They need training grounds. Places to meet. Places to stash weapons.
WE don't have to. We just need to make sure other goverments are doing their part to track down terrorists cells in their own countrys.

What makes you think anyone would want to join terrorist organizations surly they would know it would lead to death.
Dieing is no consequence when death brings rewards. Their radical islamic theory is almost as radical as early christianity used to be. "Belief in one God! PREPOSTEROUS!!! Caesar is our God! and he rules with Jupiter!" the promise of a better life after death was the lure that reeled christianity into being the official religion of the Roman Empire by the Edict of Milam, Constantine, i believe it was the year 300. anyway, radical islam promises the same thing. Martydom is not only rewarded, but expected. Death is the key to 1000 virgins in heaven. Death is no consequence. Thousands of people have been recruited with this hope, and thousands more will continue to be. The down trodden, forgotten, those with nothing to lose, and everything to gain, with a hate for the west inspired by propoganda, and greed, and religion, all of these people will be prime targets for terrorist recruiting.
I think I have explained this to you but let me again.
Even if they will keep coming they need weapons ETC you can't kill people with your bare hands (basicly).
Muslims were the same way in ancient times. But they were defeated.
The whole relgion (the way these people teach it) has to be destroyed.
Simple as that.
I will explain more later

What about the IRA? they are/were considered terrorists, just because they hated england and northen ireland. Terrorism only takes one ingredient to work. Hatred.[/
IRA is gone.QUOTE]

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote