View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2006, 10:12 PM  
*Dissident*
Nice Poster

*Dissident*'s Forum Picture

Default Re: Youtube taken over by the radical left

i posted this in my diary, i think phantom asked the same question here....here are my answers

For one thing, we didnt defeat communism. If you mean we defeated soviet russia, we didnt do that either, there was never a war, there was an arms race, and that didnt lead to their downfall, their economy and government corruption did. anyway:

Quote:
We beat both of them and they were 100's of times stronger than ragheads with aks.
Who says terrorism is limited to just middle eastern nations? North Korea has nukes, Asia has money, europe has money, africa has guns, Terrorism may be most apparent in the middle east, but I assure you, it also lies elsewhere. And do you think that before they became terrorists they did not have Jobs? I mean, Osama was a freaking MILLIONAIRE. they got MILLIONS from the old regimes, from other countries, and if we stopped them now, they still have that money. They can rob people, steal things, and hey, all the need to afford is one plane ticket and a plastic knife.

Quote:
Terrorists can't funtion without safe havens
So, they cant disguise themselves now, and access to the Hindu Kush mts is now offlimits, and they canthide in cities, and they cant go to other countries, they cant, they cant, they cant. We cant police every square inch of the earth, and we cant spy on every preson making sure they arent terrorists.

Quote:
Terrorists can't funtion without fighters
Quote:
You make it seem that they can instantly recruit thousands of people.
What makes you think anyone would want to join terrorist organizations surly they would know it would lead to death.
Dieing is no consequence when death brings rewards. Their radical islamic theory is almost as radical as early christianity used to be. "Belief in one God! PREPOSTEROUS!!! Caesar is our God! and he rules with Jupiter!" the promise of a better life after death was the lure that reeled christianity into being the official religion of the Roman Empire by the Edict of Milam, Constantine, i believe it was the year 300. anyway, radical islam promises the same thing. Martydom is not only rewarded, but expected. Death is the key to 1000 virgins in heaven. Death is no consequence. Thousands of people have been recruited with this hope, and thousands more will continue to be. The down trodden, forgotten, those with nothing to lose, and everything to gain, with a hate for the west inspired by propoganda, and greed, and religion, all of these people will be prime targets for terrorist recruiting.

What about the IRA? they are/were considered terrorists, just because they hated england and northen ireland. Terrorism only takes one ingredient to work. Hatred.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/875...ar77282xr4.gif

you can bomb the world to pieces
but you cant bomb it into peace

life is to short to make just on decision. musics to loud for just one station. love is to big for just one nation, and God is to big for just one religion

Come visit my diary, War is Hell! http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=104
*Dissident* is offline   Reply With Quote