View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2006, 07:12 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Dont know what to do

My best friend, well, she used to be my best friend, has turned into one of those stupid conceited highschool girls. We started highschool about 9 weeks back and, all of a sudden she thinks she is the coolest thing since sliced bread.

She was the sweetest person when we were in middle school, but I dont know who she is anymore. It seems like all my best friends end up going away. My best friend Megan, god I miss her, she left my middle school before eighth grade and I saw her maybe a few times after that. Her mother hated me, I guess she thought I was a bad influence. I know it's mostly because the last time I was at her house, I had just broken up with my one and only boyfriend and I was so serious about commiting suicide, so Megan told her parents. Her mom was never really nice, I was always afraid of her. But anyway she wouldnt let me see Megan anymore. You cant just take away the best friend of a suicidal girl,...you just cant do that. And now, Im losing my other best friend. I dont know what to do. And I dont want to do this, I really dont...but Im going to cut again. I hate highschool, I hate Sarah for doing this, and I hate my life. I dont even know why I stay alive anymore...everything and everyone I love just seems to go away. Everyone hates me, Ive got maybe a handful of friends. I dont really blame everyone, Im not nice, and Im not friendly...but I cant help it, it's the way I am. I just dont want to do this anymore...I cant do this anymore.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote