View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2006, 01:28 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Youtube taken over by the radical left

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dissident* View Post
It has happened many times in history, that the death and sacrifice of a few can ignite the flames of hatred and patriotism in many. Christianity, while not a perfect example, seems to use such logic. what about Mumia? one man, one, regular man, part of a radical, and sometimes violent extremist group, The Black Panthers, was falifly accused of shooting a police officer. There is a lot of evidence of this, if you would like the evidence in his defense, i would be more than happy to offer it. anyway, he is on death row right now, and there are HUGE protests against ONE MAN dieing. ONE. even though most people dont support the black panthers, i personally dont, they care about this single, injustice. It only takes one spark to ignite a forest fire.
You have a point.
But yet no solution worth mentioning.
I still think we can destroy them.
Destroy their funds
Destroy their safe harbors
Destroy them
Terrorism has been defeated and shut down before.
See the thing is though, terrorists are quite a bit different than the black panthers or any other group BECAUSE they are fueled by RELIGIOUS hatred, not by patriotism or injustices.
Terrorists are religious extremists that want the death of all infidels.
They are not patriots nor do they think of themselves as such
They are not freedom fighters nor do they think of themselves as such.
They think of themselves as warriors of Islam, and THATS what makes them different.
Make it so terrorism is HATED globaly especialy in the middle east. Get their goverments to condem it.
You don't see very many Nazis now adays because they have been CONDEMED globaly. Hell germany even made it illegal to draw swastikas or yell hail hitler.
The ONLY way I think to defeat them is to wipe their perverted religion off the planet and get other Muslims to help (just like we are doing).
They will eventually be destroyed or powerless just like Nazis are today.
You know I can also use Nazis as an example of how they can be defeated.
You do know that the Nazis and Japanese were both reduced to suicide bombing after we won.
The war actually went on a few years after it was over because little pockets of loyalists were hiding. Same things with terrorists.
Same thing with the Saddam loyalists.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png

Last edited by Phantom; October 23rd, 2006 at 01:31 PM.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote