View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2006, 11:34 AM  
Awesome Poster
Phantom's Forum Picture
Default Re: For conspiracy theorists

Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
I will respond to this as Brandon does..

,, Flaming!!! ''

Now your facts are facts to you not to me. As my common sense is 'idiocity' to you.

Now btw I am not very sure you beat Russia in the arms race.. They had what 6000 nukes? Also those uncrackable encryption codes on ALL US military messages were all readable by the Soviet Union because they had spies.

But thats a different story, the union is still there just in a more pleasant mask.

And cmpcmp how is the US stopping terrorism from attacking them by invading Iraq? Arent they actouly increasing the threat of getting attacked?
You have nothing better to do than say I flame. Which of course I don't do.
Ok well I guess that hyper is in
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is painful to accept rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. The subject may deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether (simple denial), The theory of denial was first researched seriously by Anna Freud. She classified denial as a mechanism of the immature mind, because it conflicts with the ability to learn from and cope with reality.
So I will have to source commonly know facts.
No idioticy to me is you beliving in 9/11 theorys.
As much as you would like to think the soviet union just magicly fell is not true. US beat them in the cold war by destroying their economy.
Allow me to find some history on that.
I will answer cmpcmp's question for you Hyper.
First some videos.

I know this lady thinks it was a good idea.

Ok now for the written part.
Wmd's. Now I am sure your gonna be like "BUSH LIZORSZZZ"
Yep bush had false info.......................along with the house, senate, clinton administration, all the liberals, and about 10 other countrys.
Next Free the people establish a democracy in the middle of middle east.
3. Black hole for terrorists. Instead of terrorists getting airline tickets to US they come to Iraq and get killed by our troops.
4. This is the main one. ENFORCE UN RESOLUTIONS.
I am sure you have turned a blind eye to HISTORY like most liberals do so let me explain.
1981. Saddam has NUCLEAR enrichment programs going.
Israelis come in destroy them......TWICE.
Later Saddam launches over 100 scud missles into israel killing many people over 100 children.
And as you know uses bio weapons on his own people and Iranian, Kurds, and Kuwait.
First gulf war we push him out of kuwait.
Now all you liberals are getting pissed that we didnt finish the job then against UN wishes.
Now Bush 2 comes in to ENFORCE UN resolutions and take out wmds.
Now you get pissed. UN is to pussy to enforce UN resolutions so the US like usual has to bear the burden.
Now I know all you liberals would be in HUGE protests if saddam did get a nukes or wmds (he could have he had the factorys to make them)
And blow away Israel and killed 16 MILLION PEOPLE.
Well I have explained it rather well I think.
I would like to see you debunk each and every one of my points Hyper instead of just preying on the easier parts of my post.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote