View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2006, 11:09 AM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Youtube taken over by the radical left

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar View Post
mmm do you think i have never watched TV? or read the paper?

i know what they did.

and i said that, where?

at the end of the day, your sterotyping wrongly. a very smalll population of all groups can give the majority a very bad name. the irish not so long ago had the name of terrorists too cause a small group of us decided to bomb England a bit. but that doesnt mean i was a terrorist does it?
O I'm sorry it wasnt you that said Islam was a religion of peace, it was ~dante~ I get you guys mixed up somtimes.
Now you may think I am sterotyping when I am realy not.
Somtimes I don't bother to type out "and the religious extreamists of the mostly peacefull muslim population" and just type muslims.
Yes as an American I do realize what kind of sterotypes people can make.
IRA correct was the name of the Irish terrorist group. They were also cowards hiding behind children.
I didn't see the Irish condeming them (or perhaps they did I'm not sure)
so its pretty easy to make assumptions, same thing with muslims.
See I think you are wrong at only a small amount of muslims are radicals.
Basicly the entire middle east has been filled by hate by these radicals.
If you go to Iran on fridays after prayer a HUGE number of them are chanting in the streets death to america and all that nice stuff.
Its not just the small numbers of terrorists holed up in caves that are radicals.
Its quite a bit more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dissident* View Post
i was being sarcastic, because i was tired. Anyway, lets see where we left off...killing terrorists will stop others from becoming terrorists? And they are not defending their country? Well, the second has truth to it, i must say, i was very tired last night when i posted that they were. But the first....since when has death ever been a factor for them? They are suicide bombers! they believe Allah wants them to die, and they are converting and training more in secret. If you dont think they are, and that no one would believe such radical nonesense, then think of all the major religions of the world. Christianity converted the Roman Empire because of its promise of heaven. Essentially, the promise of a better afterlife in exchange for service to god can convert anyone who feels down trodden enough to except a life (or death) of pain. And us killing them only fulfills their wishes.
You accualy have a point. Well at least they are not afraid to die.
But just because you kill them does by no means make them stronger.
I already posted about this in your war is hell diary.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote