Old October 22nd, 2006, 09:10 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Youtube taken over by the radical left

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dissident* View Post
thanks.

Anyway, do you expect, after we kill enough of them, for them to just, internationally, every single terrorist i the world to just say "Ok, Here i am, i give up", and for all ideas of terrorism and hatred to be wiped from the minds of all people everywhere for all eternity? No. Terrorism doesnt gather its resources for military power from a government...or not any more, anyway. By the way, ending state support of terrorism is a valiant goal, which might be accomplished. But, back on topic, Terrorism is self sustaining. When you take down the nazi government, the nazi's lose their capacity to fight. Thats not the same with terrorists.
Horribly taken out of context.
Please don't do that, if I wanted to I could cut apart your sentences.
Eventualy they will find no country that will hide them or fund them, because anyone that does will be attacked or santioned aka Afghanistan.
Or we will just beat the shit out of them intill they are powerless.
Or last but not likly they will get it through their heads that if they mess with us the only way is death.
Terrorist canot survive without moeny both you and me know this.
Moeny for weapons food training everything.
Right now Iran is the main supplier of terrorists.
That will change soon.
Terrorists are not self sustaining they need moeny.
If it is just some idiot with an ak that is an insurgent they are mostly harmless.
Without moeny how would terrorists fly over here to attack?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote