View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2006, 08:52 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Youtube taken over by the radical left

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dissident* View Post
see? it cannot be defeated. there will always be more. As you say, the Nazi's "Have been defeated", and i dont see them popping up again. yet you admit that this zionist totalian movment will pop up again.

Do you at least understand my logic? Because Terrorism is not a government, or a country, or something we can identify by looking at, but a thing that is spontaneous and cannot surrender, cannot give up, we cannot bomb terrorism like we can bomb nazi's. Those that are terrorists hide where we dont see, and live amongst those citizens that are perfectly good. Nazi's and Facists (they are different, you know) were surrounded by other nazi's and facists. They lived in a countrey, where all the other nazi's and facists in the entire world lived, and if we got the nazi leader to surrender/die, then nazism is defeated. But there is no universal terrorism leader. No controling body. There are terror cells, yes. There is Osama, There are leaders. But they dont control terrorists like Hitler did. There isnt a society of terrorists. If you didnt do what hitler did, you and your family were killed, and he had complete control of an entire countrey. Terrorists dont have a countrey.
You misread. I said that ANOTHER zionist totaliarian movent will pop up. I never said it would be facists. it could be christians for all we know.
We can and we are killing terrorists its a FACT. Another fun fact we have killed over 60,000 and wounded millions.
We are and we will win.
We will keep fighting intill we win.
If this war drags on into my adult life so be it I am prepared to take up arms and fight.
We don't need Liberals and anti war fuckers damageing the moral of our soldiers. Its almost like they want us to lose.
I will say again Liberals and Anti war idiots said we couldnt beat soviet russia or german which were BOTH 1000000's of times stronger than terrorists.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote