View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2006, 06:23 PM  
Awesome Poster
Phantom's Forum Picture
Default Re: Youtube taken over by the radical left

Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
You're a facist Phantom. You're using insults and other forms of belittlement to try to force us to think the way you do, it's not as extreme as threatening to kill someone, but it's still facism. You're just as evil to the rest of the world as the rest of the world is to you, except you're the only one who is actually evil, most people, in any society, are loving, caring individuals who just try to make ends meet, not religious extremists.
Um no. If I am a facist you are a communist terrorist.
I have insulted no one (read my ceasefire thread) if you take a few exclamation points as insults somthings wrong with you.
Popo this is VERY typical of you, you have nothing to say you can't back anything up, you don't have a chance of counter debateing my points so you respond with a post calling me facist, popo grow up.
If you have a point to make make it or go away.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote