View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2006, 01:26 PM  
Awesome Poster
Phantom's Forum Picture
Default Re: Youtube taken over by the radical left

Originally Posted by ~Dante~ View Post
you say it is a valid point backed up by facts, where are the facts? all I see is a man talking bad about the religion of islam because they get offended when the image of their prophet mohammad is being used to insult everything they believe in. I do not believe that Muslims should react in Violence, but I believ WE as a western society should show more respect to religious figures. Whether it is with Cartoons insulting Jesus or Cartoons Insulting Mohammad.

Islam is one of the most peaceful religions in the world. YOU only see it as negative because a few Muslim Extremists want to do us harm, so you stereotype all Muslims into that category.
Apparently you have never been to the middle east. Go to the middle east and tell me Islam is still peaceful. Dude Muslims are killing people OVER A CARTOON!!!!! I mean wtf that is just taking it to far.

Originally Posted by Panic! View Post
All I can say is, Phantom, when you make posts about politics and stuff, you mix your opinions with what's going on to try and make your opinions sound like facts and you don't seem open to room for debate, you just expect people to join your side on the matter. So be more considerate about other people's views or stay out of this forum.
So I should never voice my opinion? I never ask people to join my side I have no clue where you are getting that from. I like opposition.

Originally Posted by redcar View Post
do not be condesending towards me, it will get you no where.

and once again you are loosing all credibility and making a mockery of Islam by comparing it with facism. that is such a disgusting sterotype to make. you being an American should realise what nasty sterotypes people can make, or do you realise how the world view Americans?
I am not being condescending toward you Alex.
I think you need to see what Muslims do over a CARTOON.
Or better yet what they did after the pope told them to control their extremists. Why then Alex would HUGE populations of them riot and destroy things over cartoons and speech's IF they are SO peaceful as you say.
Islam is a perfect example of fascism. I am going to kill you to prove my religion is peacefully sort of thing. Harsh dictatorships, brainwashing children to HATE anyone non Muslim. Allow me to break out the video of the brainwashed 3 year old girl.

Heres a 14 year old about to blow himself up.
Now what would make these kids think this way in a PEACEFUL religion that is NOT fascist I have not clue.
I guess you haven't read the article of how Palestinian terrorists use kids as human shields and actually KILLED a kid to turn it into anti Israeli propaganda.
Alex do you know what Sharia is?
It is Islamic law EXTREMELY barbaric and brutal.
Stonings, cutting of hands and feet, mutilation, breaking bones, hanging by cranes ETC.
Your gay you get hung. I actually have an article about teenagers getting hung for that.
I have another one about this girl that has a disease so she can't control herself, she got raped twice. She got hung by a crane and was kicking around for 20 mins before she died.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote