Thread: Masturbation
View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2006, 10:26 AM  
Fake *A d m i n
mRojas2000's Forum Picture
Name: Miguel
Default Re: Masturbation

Maybe you just can't get an orgasm... but I don't know much about this subject...

I got this in wikipedia:

Orgasmic dysfunction

The inability to have orgasm is called anorgasmia, ejaculatory anhedonia, or inorgasmia. In situations where orgasm is desired, anorgasmia is mainly thought of as being caused by an inability to relax, or 'let go'. It seems to be closely associated with performance pressure and an unwillingness to pursue pleasure, as separate from the other person's satisfaction. It was the psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich, in his 1927 book The Function of the Orgasm, who first made orgasm central to the concept of mental health and defined neurosis in terms of blocks to having full orgasm.

For a variety of reasons, some people choose to fake an orgasm.

A recent Redbook survey shows that 52% of women regularly fake orgasms. Only 17% of women are likely to have an orgasm during sexual intercourse. 43% of women report “some kind of sexual problem” – like inability to achieve orgasm, boredom with sex, or total lack of interest in sex.

If a male experiences erection and ejaculation, but no orgasm, he is said to have Sexual anhedonia.

Anorgasmia link:

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran