Thread: Iraq
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2006, 05:09 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Iraq

Iraq is a day at the spa compared to what my grandpa went through.
We lost 295,000 in ww2. We lost 50,000 in the Korean war. We lost 50,000 in Vietnam. We fought capable smart enemy's in all those wars. They had planes tanks artillery. What are we fighting now? Some fucktard that can't shoot an ak worth a shit. How many have we lost 3000. Are we in horrific bloody jungle fights with the stench of death around. No. Are we fighting against a Superior enemy with better tech swarming a beach getting cut down with machine guns? No.
Not to make it seem like our soldiers aren't making sacrifices THEY DEFINATLY ARE, but I am just so sick and tired of these little pussy democrats and complete idiots outside the white house protesting waaa waa bush fascist waaaaaaa.
I am watching a program about Vietnam right now.
That war was horrible but our men prevailed in the most horrible of situations that NOBODY should ever see or be in.
When they cam back from Vietnam with all the things they seen friends blown apart people screaming for help alot of them wounded missing limbs, I seen on the show about a misguided bomb that wiped out so many men they were tore apart all screaming for help the stench of burnt flesh all around.
How did the liberals and protesting hippy's treat them when they came back?!
They would fucking spit on them and encourage the enemy call them baby killers!
John Kerry (god I hate that man) actually BETRAYED his men and gave info to the enemy. His men endured horrible torture to keep that info safe and john kerry just gives it to them for free. Guess what he did when he came back. Called our troops baby killers saying we were slaughtering kids.
Sorry if I go off topic but ^this is why I despise weak moralled democrats and hippy's.
Now for the Iraq war.
I have mixed feeling on Iraq, but I think we should definitely prevail and not cut and run like little wussy democrats want to.
I think Iraq is blown WAY out of proportion.
We are fighting rag heads with aks
WE ARE THE STRONGEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD!!!
and according to the anti American media we are getting our ass handed to us which is such a blatant lie.
And I will say again we are not killing kids and whatnot in Iraq we are doing ALOT of good. Just watch the videos in my sig.

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_i...srO3&autoplay=

Well this ends my rant/post
I will type more later.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png

Last edited by Phantom; October 20th, 2006 at 08:09 PM.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote