View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2006, 11:18 AM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: For conspiracy theorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Ok I read it.. Tell me realy in the overall point how will destroying Al Queda change anything.. Just cause more hate and give more oppurtunities for the radicalists to recruit more. Also yes that is very nice in some ways Communism was better in some ways not. I wouldnt be here posting over the net if it was still communism but alot of things would be better in my life. And I will not continue to litteraly **** around with you on the 9/11
Well the whole faking 9/11 thing has already been proven wrong.
If you don't know how destroying al queda will change anything I don't even think its worth my time to try and explain it to you.
You seem to not understand the meaning of terror.
What do you think YOUR country would do if these people killed 3000 of your innocent people in an attack. Numerous ones before that that also killed hundreds. You seem to not be able to understand that.
What is it with you people its like your back wards.
Would YOUR country just sit back and just wait to be attacked again?
Its just mind numbing really Hyper that you could possibly think how you do.
Please explain it to me.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote