View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2006, 09:57 AM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: For conspiracy theorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Ohh I stopped reading at Soviet Dictatorship now this is what I like the most you Americans talk about Communism and how bad it was.. Were you here? Was your family sent to Siberia? Was your property taken for 'the greater good' ? I dont think so all youve seen is some brainwashing movies and lectures from a few teachers so let me tell you how it was here..

In alot of ways it was BETTER. Much better. Everyone had atleast some kind of a job. Yes I admit there was nothing to buy with your money but barely anyone made more money than the rest. Only the politicians had acces to the 'rare goods' also you had limits on how much you could buy something like from a 50 cm sausage you could buy max 20 cm.. There would be old women at the stores at 5 am ( 2 hours before they opened ) just so they could buy a small piece of sausage.. I know my mother once told me how she was sent there with her brother to buy some food.. The old women would be even cutting in line and so on. Thankfully for a long period my grandfather, worked in a .. ( Damnzorz English!! ) Butcher house.. So they had no problems with food untill that job was lost.. Yes there was limitation to 'freedom' but it isnt realy much different in today's world. And where has Communism, fascism or nazism gone? Where has Slavery dissappeard too? All of those things are still here.. Just not as massively, but they are still here. Life was to have connections. But mostly everyone lived out some way there were very useful programms. Which DO NOT exist in almost any country anymore.

Also Phantom I have noticed youve tried to piss me off, and its worked well. So please dont act all innocent only an idiot would belive that you are realy trying to be nice.
Please read my whole post, it makes some very good points. I love how you talk about how Americans are so brainwashed, it really makes you look superior
it also insults more than half the members on this forum. What a stupid thing to say Hyper please show some more respect you know NOTHING about Americans nothing at all.
As I see most of your paragraph is how good communism is, we shall discuss that at a later time. Even if you like waiting in line for 5 hours to get some food and living in a 1 room apartment with your family I know you wouldn't like living under a dictatorship now would you.
Communism, fascism, Nazism and slavery still exist your right but still does smallpox (you might not know about that because your not from US)
The numbers are not even worth mentioning.
Communism fell after we beat soviet Russia in the cold war. Nazism and fascism fell after we and others beat Nazi Germany in ww2. And slavery fell after the civil war.
I am sorry if you think my post was meant to insult you it wasnt.
But think what you will I know you have flamed me much much more.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote