View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2006, 06:27 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: For conspiracy theorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dissident* View Post
QFT! I have been trying to find a way to say these things for a few weeks now....thank you hyper, and i hope you listen to this phantom, please, just listen
O yes thats real nice. Hyper is allowed to flame the fuck out of me yet whenever I say something back I get a warning or banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Ok kid.. Yes I will call you kid even though your older than me by age your surtenly maybe 2 decades behind by mind..

You support war.. Your conservative? ( Sorry if wrong at that.. ) Your republican.. You have a sig insulting Democrats.. You have posted violent videos. Flamed everyone on the Debate forum who doesnt agree with you.. And are your sites proof? All you say is that those things are so obvious that they dont need proof.. Perhaps so are my beliefs and opinions, views?

And what realy angers me is you support war.. I am sure you even dream about going to war, blasting a few heads perhaps? Laughing at dead corpses.. Being a true patriot? I dont know if anyone close to you has been in war. And if some1 has it has clearly affected you with blind hate.. But let me tell you something.. My father was in a war yes.. He was in Afghanistan.. He came back from there when I was only a baby a few months old.. He started drinking, he would eventualy go into delerium.. He went to 'the clinic' about 4 times.. He cheated on my mom. He suspected people trying to kill him.. He brought shame to hes mother and my mother.. Hes been clean now for 3 years.. With breaks 7.. I see my father once in 3 months or more now a bit often as we live in the same city.. He sent us no money untill I turned 8.. My mother had debts and more debts.. I look- and think of my father as a stranger.. I look at old pictures and I see 2 different people, 1 happy and the other one scarred. And then I see myself without a father... Just a man I call my father, but who in my heart is not my father.

War is nothing nice.. It destroyes peoples lives.. By death, drinking, depression and so on..

I am sorry Phantom.. You realy care about your country.. But you dont seem to care much about other people or countries.. Or people who dont agree with you. And your facts are 'so obvious' that they do not need to be proven.. And your posts are trying to turn on me.. You are one of the most ignorant, ego maniac people I have ever met.
Hyper you know nothing at all about me or what I have been through. I actually have a father quite the same way. Thats sad about your father but what does that have to do with the topic? o thats right nothing its just your way to gather pity and try to make me look like the bad guy when I have said nothing about you. Apparently you have not read my ceasefire thread. I seem to remember you apologizing for flaming me? well I guess I read wrong as you are clearly doing it now
War has never solved anything huh. Please read that sign in my sig.
Without war YOU would either not be alive or be living under a harsh soviet dictatorship. Thank america YOU are free for without us beating russia in the cold war you would not be here or be oppresed and denied human rights.
So I guess this so called ignorant stupid evil america indirectly saved you life.
You also seem to think that I am an evil war monger I WANT to kill people. That is just false and sick. I would like nothing more than for everybody to live in peace war should never be the first option but alas as long as there are people like al quida out there that will never be. I am prepared to take up arms and defend my country and people that canot defend themselfs if need be. Yes Hyper even you I would defend if somone was trying to kill you. THAT is what you don't seem to be able to understand. Does that make me an evil war monger?
I do care about other countrys and people that is just a plain lie to say that I don't.

How could I not support a war against people that devote their lives to try to kill Americans and everybody else that isn't a radical Muslim. How could I not support a war against people that flew planes into buildings that killed 3000 of my own. How could I not support a war against people that commit the most horrible of evils in the name of allah. How could I not support a war against the most hatefull ideology in the history of the planet.

And hyper I am STILL waiting for you irrefutable proof that 9/11 was staged

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png

Last edited by Phantom; October 19th, 2006 at 08:17 PM.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote