View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2006, 05:51 PM  
Hyper
VT Lover

Default Re: For conspiracy theorists

Ok kid.. Yes I will call you kid even though your older than me by age your surtenly maybe 2 decades behind by mind..

You support war.. Your conservative? ( Sorry if wrong at that.. ) Your republican.. You have a sig insulting Democrats.. You have posted violent videos. Flamed everyone on the Debate forum who doesnt agree with you.. And are your sites proof? All you say is that those things are so obvious that they dont need proof.. Perhaps so are my beliefs and opinions, views?

And what realy angers me is you support war.. I am sure you even dream about going to war, blasting a few heads perhaps? Laughing at dead corpses.. Being a true patriot? I dont know if anyone close to you has been in war. And if some1 has it has clearly affected you with blind hate.. But let me tell you something.. My father was in a war yes.. He was in Afghanistan.. He came back from there when I was only a baby a few months old.. He started drinking, he would eventualy go into delerium.. He went to 'the clinic' about 4 times.. He cheated on my mom. He suspected people trying to kill him.. He brought shame to hes mother and my mother.. Hes been clean now for 3 years.. With breaks 7.. I see my father once in 3 months or more now a bit often as we live in the same city.. He sent us no money untill I turned 8.. My mother had debts and more debts.. I look- and think of my father as a stranger.. I look at old pictures and I see 2 different people, 1 happy and the other one scarred. And then I see myself without a father... Just a man I call my father, but who in my heart is not my father.

War is nothing nice.. It destroyes peoples lives.. By death, drinking, depression and so on..

I am sorry Phantom.. You realy care about your country.. But you dont seem to care much about other people or countries.. Or people who dont agree with you. And your facts are 'so obvious' that they do not need to be proven.. And your posts are trying to turn on me.. You are one of the most ignorant, ego maniac people I have ever met.

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote