View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2006, 08:10 AM  
megamikey59

megamikey59's Forum Picture

Default Re: I really need to talk to someone who's come out to their parents

idk if you already got answered but i only took time to read your post. so um just send them a message in myspace or a email or something.. seems alot easier for me. and after i did that i could tell them anything.. well it might be harder for you since you probably live with your parents.. i live with my grandparents and it's too hard to tell them anything..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire92 View Post
Hey. Thank you for taking the time to read this cause i really need your help. I'm trying to find a way to come out to my parents but im having alot of trouble. Everytime I'm about to ask if i can talk to them i can never come up with how to tell them. So i just end up saying nothing and going through the rest of the day feeling horrible and really disappointed in myself. I took some of your guy's advice and i came out to few of my closest friends and they didn't seem to care too badly though a few of them seemed kinda shocked. But i have absolutely no idea how to tell my parents. They're the kind of people that well... they're not very understanding towards people like me... to say it lightly. Any help here would be very welcome. Thanks for your help so far.