MrKaramel's Forum Picture

Default Re: girl promblems

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldudescott2 View Post
how do i get a girl to like me
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldudescott2 View Post
i hate being my self it gets me cicked in the balls
NO, ITS NOT ALWAYS GOOD TO BE URSELF. IF YOU HAV TO, BE DIFFERENT. SOME MIGHT NOT AGREE, BUT ITS TRUE. SOMETIMES BEING YOURSELF MAKES THINGS WORSE. IF YOU HAVE A NASTY PERSONALITY AND U ARE A VERY DIGUSTING PERSON, AND YOU DRESS ANY KIND IF WAY, U WEAR UGLY CLOTHES AND TORE UP SHOES, AND YOU CARRY YOURSELF LIKE A JUNKY. MOST TIMES, A GIRL WONT LIKE YOU. NOT SAYINTHEY NEVER WILL, BUT ITS LESS LIKELY. IF THAT IS THE WAY YOU ARE,U WILL GET AGIRL, EVENTUALLY. IT WILL TAKE A HELL OF ALONG TIME THOUGH. AND NOT MANY WILL LIKE YOU

SO DONT BE YOURSELF. BE NICER (BUT NOT NO PUNK ASS), TRY TO HAV A BETTER PERSONALITY. TALK TO BE PEOPLE IN A GOOD WAY, DONT BE SO DISGUSTNG. DRESS GOOD. BE UP-TO-DATE WHEN YOU DRESS. CHANGE YOU STYLE IF YOU HAVE TO. NOT SAYIN TO BE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON, JUS BEAB BETTER AND PRESENTABLE PERSON. A GIRL WILL LIKE YOU MUCH FASTER IF YOU CHANGE YOURSELF A BIT. AND LOTS OF GIRLS TOO.
__USING THIS ASS ANEXAMPLE, NOT REFFEREING TO YOU__

THIS IS WAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO DO IF YOU WANT A GIRL TO LIKE YOU, BUT SOMETIMES IT IS NOT. SOME GIRLS LIKE A GUY IF HE BE HISSELF OTHER THAN SOMETHING HE'S NOT. SOME LIKE MEAN DUDES. DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLK( GIRLS IN THIS CASE)

IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE GIRL(S) YOU WANT TO LIKE YOU. ALSO UPON THE SITUATION YOU ARE IN.

SO DO YOU!!!WAT EVER YOU FEEL IS NEEDY!!!

I AM JUS TO DAMN SEXY!!!!!DONT HATE!!!
MrKaramel is offline   Reply With Quote