View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2006, 11:42 PM  
Wiszbone77's Forum Picture
Join Date: October 10, 2006
Location: FL USA
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: um masturbation..

aight 1st off...go see a doctor...unless if you were rubbing to hard and tore the skin on your penis ..then just give it time to heal. but if blood was coming out of you penis, then you see a doctor.

For the next question about you friend, im not going to say its normal because that is just a bit odd, if you really didnt want him to do that then just talk to him.(if you didnt agree to it, then that can be classified as sexual abuse)
Wiszbone77 is offline