View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2006, 07:27 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: What is wrong with me

I am in no way an expert, but this is what I think.

All of that could be caused by stress. Is there anything making you stressed or anxious right now, something that is really worrying you? All of that can impact your mental and emotional health and well being.

It could also be Schizophrenia. You say you have been hearing voices, having disorganized behaviour, and seeing things (hallucinations). You also have trouble concentrating (is it severe or just moderate?). If two or more of those symptoms are present in a one month time period, you probably have schizophrenia. You should most definetly see a doctor if you can. If not, go to your school counselor - they should be able to help you. Do you know of any family members that have this disorder? If so, than it is likely that you have it too.

Blacking out and not remembering things is not good as well. Have you been using any drugs heavily? That includes alcohol and medications. If you have, that could be what is causing your memory issues. I have also heard that there is a disorder (unsure of the name) that affects the memory. Something like it resets every day, and you are un-aware of what happened before the time of the restting. Now if it isnt that severe, then dont worry about what I just said.

Now remember, I am NOT a doctor, and I could be wrong about everything I said. THe best advice I can give you is to see a doctor, or a school counselor. Talking to your parents is also a very good idea.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote