View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2006, 02:47 PM  
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

Smile Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
lol emotional trash. I think what comes out of your mouth is trash, saying that some idiot on the midnight shift torturing prisoners is a fair example of US soldiers is such bullshit. Provide evidence that those soldiers that raped that girl have been convicted. Like I said a guard on the midnight shift is NOT an example of a US soldier, it realy sickens me that you could even assume that.CIA torture prisons YEAHHH RIGHT whatever you say I am sure you know exactly what you are talking about. Provide evidence of these secret CIA torture facilitys please. Low roads on ethics, I can't even begin to express my disgust at this bullshit you spew. I hope you know that the US donates more in aid for other countrys than all the rest of the world combined. That sure sounds like low road on ethics to me. Who steped in at mogadishu to stop the genocide of civilians, thats right us. Who stoped saddam from slaughtering THOUSANDS of people in kuwait. Thats right us. Who saved europe from germany TWICE. Thats right US. I am not even going to bother to post more I think you get the point.
Wizard where are you from?

I live in Virginia.

Bush told the public about the CIA prisions so I think there is a possbility that its true.

Don't start that "everything I say is general" You know full well that what I said is true.

You prove to me that the US Troops haven't killed civilians. You can't because its true. Sad but True.

Also you should smile more.

Josh