Old October 14th, 2006, 02:40 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
Wow

Such emotional trash. I simply pointed out some REAL events involoving our US Troops. Its not my fault it happens to be true.

What about all those CIA torture prisions. Another good example of America military and spy culture.

Basicly, the US has shown the world that we take the low road on ethics.
lol emotional trash. I think what comes out of your mouth is trash, saying that some idiot on the midnight shift torturing prisoners is a fair example of US soldiers is such bullshit. Provide evidence that those soldiers that raped that girl have been convicted. Like I said a guard on the midnight shift is NOT an example of a US soldier, it realy sickens me that you could even assume that.CIA torture prisons YEAHHH RIGHT whatever you say I am sure you know exactly what you are talking about. Provide evidence of these secret CIA torture facilitys please. Low roads on ethics, I can't even begin to express my disgust at this bullshit you spew. I hope you know that the US donates more in aid for other countrys than all the rest of the world combined. That sure sounds like low road on ethics to me. Who steped in at mogadishu to stop the genocide of civilians, thats right us. Who stoped saddam from slaughtering THOUSANDS of people in kuwait. Thats right us. Who saved europe from germany TWICE. Thats right US. I am not even going to bother to post more I think you get the point.
Wizard where are you from?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png