View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2006, 01:33 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
Don't try to side step it. It happened and our US Troops did it.

How about the torturing US Troops did at the prisions over there. Another good example of US Troop activity.

US Troops have killed a lot of civilians over there. Kids, old people, handicapped people whatever they have in their sights..
I am not trying to side step it. I said if they are convicted they should be punished. Provide me with evidence that they have been convicted not just tried by the liberal media. US troops kill alot of civilians huh, please provide a video of a soldier shooting a kid, to bad you won't find one because IT DOSNT HAPPEN. All those grusome pictures are from an insurgents car bomb or from one hiding in a highly populated area, don't start that crap. US troops dont torture prisoners over there, its some idiot on the midnight shift! Don't you dare start such gross sterotyping, common liberal tactic. Most of the tortures are from a VERY small amount of people, please get some facts instead of resorting to such gross and unfair sterotyping. I hope you do know that the guards get attacked at those prisons on a regular basis sharpened florecent lights sharpened bed springs, get feces thrown at them. You realy make me sick the way you try to say that some fucker on a midnight shift is US troops, that is such a retarded tactic. Why don't I start saying that all democrats are lieing cheating unloyal corrupt basterds because clinton and the rest of them did some bad stuff. Why don't I start saying that democrats are all pussys because some of them are. Why don't I say that all democrats are communist because that one guy is. Why don't I say that all democrats support N.A.M.B.L.A (north american man boy love association) because a couple of the sick fucks do.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png