View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2006, 08:59 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underage_Thinker View Post
A video of troops on a aid mission with happy music in the background is not proof. It is a bias video that only shows one perspective. It is meant to play on somebody's emotions and invoke patriotism. Proof would be something like "here is a link to some statistics about how many troops have died per Iraqi school built". Because otherwise i could just show a video of some guy blowing up himself along with a bunch of people and say that is proof.
Put it on mute, does it realy make a diffence. The fact of the matter is is that is proof enough to disprove retarded claims that all we do is kill children and whatnot (popo). I would be happy to find how many schools and hospitals and other services that help the people. What are you talking about you could just show a video of some guy blowing up himself along with a bunch of people and say that is proof.
WTF one perspective, yeah I bet they killed the kids after the video
Jesus christ you call that bias.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png