schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: I've got nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
Your brand new here
you know nothing about me
don't treat me like i'm some fool
I have an intimate and unique perspective on many things including clinically diagnosed severe depression, suicide, hospitalization, severe self harm and MANY far more interesting and delicate matters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's upset granted but based on this post and previous ones he does not sound depressed just upset and lonley
hes so focused on what he dosent have that he dosent see the many things he does
he wants friends and he wants a girlfriend basically he needs to get out easier said then done but high school helps allot by forcing you to interact
will it be easy? no
but if he wants it badly enough he'll dive into it head first
as for this thread it is a "pitty me"
he dosent need pitty hes got a great life
he needs to snap out of the pitty crap and actually try
does he want to hear this? probly not
does he hate me right now? probly
is it the truth? yes
Whoa, back off there! yeah Im new and dont know you, but you dont know me either! Never did I say you werent depressed whatever. But I know where he is coming from, and maybe he wants to feel sorry for himself but he was also asking for advice, isnt that what this place is for? HELP?! Yeah, sorry if I want to help someone and let them know that someone understands...Ill try not to do that again -_-

Oh and, you have no idea what his life is like, it could be shit for all you know, so before you say his life is great, find some things out first.

Edit again, everytime I read over your post I see how hypocritical you are! You tell me I dont know you that i shouldnt treat you like a "fool" (and no where did I do that), and that you have such GREAT views on things...well guess what, you dont know shit about me! You dont know anything about my life or what my views are, so stop being a hypocrite for 5 seconds and figure out where other people are coming from!

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.

Last edited by schrei jess; October 13th, 2006 at 12:46 AM.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote