View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2006, 08:00 PM  
Awesome Poster
Phantom's Forum Picture
Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Originally Posted by Underage_Thinker View Post
Phantom, if you are trying to represent the republican party, you are doing a piss poor job of it. You show so much ignorance in your posts I can't express in text how incredibly stupid you make yourself look. But i guess i can try. For starters you fulfill so many stereotypes for a right winged person, for exsample, racism and the belief that America is so great and everybody else is so weak and puny All i can say without typing a 12 page essay about your lack of empathy for any body else's perspective. Is that you are honestly the most single minded person in the world and i suggest you go out and read a book. Throughout your posts you so willingly degrade your self and just completely unnecessary language out, you seam to think that somehow if you tell sombody to it makes you smart and helps prove your point, when realy it makes you look like a ignorant southern hick who would and is incapable of doing anything other than chew-en wheat and picken cotten.. For you it is to about the size of a pinhole so that you can't hardly see the light of truth. so that some day i can tell you to the fullest exstent about openmindedness.
Originally Posted by Underage_Thinker View Post
Man you are so childish you can't even understand i am not trying to fight, god at least with when kiros debated for the more conservative cause it was actually a respectful debate, it was a persuasive debate. It wasn't occasional facts mostly interlaced with personal attacks. I am not able to understand how my spelling has to do with your perspective. Wait is doesn't, it is just your way of trying to put me down which just makes you look stupid. And i am sorry but "GET THE FUCK OUT" dose not prove a point or anything at all, it is you cussing just for the sake of cussing.O ya one last thing, being a hick has nothing to do with geographic location at all. It is how you act.
Maybe I would'nt have responded so harshly if you didnt type all of this ^^. You say I insult people and provide no facts HA. Its cute you try to seem all innocent like I just flamed you for no reason ^^^^^. You are very clearly trying to fight. I was harsh on popo because he is an idiot and just comes out of nowhere insulting me so of course I am going to respond. So if being a hick dosnt have to do with geographic location than how come you almost NEVER see anyone remotly like that up north ESPECIALY as far north as Minnesota. You have yet to prove how I am ignorant, racist, and a whole slew of other things. I have never said anything remotly racist in any one of my 200 posts. When I debate I NEVER flame UNLESS one of 2 things happens, 1 someone like popo comes out of nowhere "phantom your ignorant!!!11" or 2 somthing along the lines of "BUsh Tis STUPIED!!11" or " BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED!!!111" . Usualy the first one.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill