View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2006, 06:38 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underage_Thinker View Post
Phantom, if you are trying to represent the republican party, you are doing a piss poor job of it. You show so much ignorance in your posts I can't express in text how incredibly stupid you make yourself look. But i guess i can try. For starters you fulfill so many stereotypes for a right winged person, for exsample, racism and the belief that America is so great and everybody else is so weak and puny All i can say without typing a 12 page essay about your lack of empathy for any body else's perspective. Is that you are honestly the most single minded person in the world and i suggest you go out and read a book. Throughout your posts you so willingly degrade your self and just completely unnecessary language out, you seam to think that somehow if you tell sombody to it makes you smart and helps prove your point, when realy it makes you look like a ignorant southern hick who would and is incapable of doing anything other than chew-en wheat and picken cotten. Now I believe that everybody when they are born has a mind as open as the sky, it is there upbringing that changes that and narrow that a certain amount. For you it is to about the size of a pinhole so that you can't hardly see the light of truth. As for the videos in your Sig, They are just as bad as the ones on that them ther television that those "liberal Whiners". It is bias and only shows things from one perspective. The war in Iraq is not all IED's and insurgents killing troops. Nor is it all happy children running too troops and troops rolling in Humvees with emotional music playing. Both of these points of views are on opposite sides of the spectrum. But they both are equally wrong. The important thing here is critical thinking, being able to discern the facts from the happy music and the sounds of exsplotionons, THEN you will find the truth. If you have actualy read this then I hope some day VT has a teamspeak (hint hint) so that some day i can tell you to the fullest exstent about openmindedness. I am not trying to sway you to one party or another, personly i am not a democrat or republican. I am a HUMAN, a human who hopfuly considers both perspectivs. Anyway i got to take a break cus it was a bitch writing this. (if only we had a VT TS.
Ok lets pick apart your spelling challenged post one sentence at a time.
Hmm if I show so much ignorance then why dont you shut me up by proving me wrong in a debate, which I dont think anyone has done so far as much as they would like to believe. So I show racism care to show me that. So I believe america is so great, well by the statistics it is one of the best countrys, and like I said I can't fairly judge other countrys without going there, you seem to not be able to read. I am not single minded you know NOTHING of me. I find it funny how you call me a southern hick when you are from Texas and I am from minnesota, I believe you just owned yourself. awww does swearing hurt your feeling I am sorry you can't handle a few naughty words I will be sure to tone down my launguage. Light of truth, what that 9/11 was staged and it was just an excuse for bushes private war for oil and drugs! Ha dont make me laugh, if there is a so called truth please show me O thats right you can't because I will just pick it apart just like the other stupid arguments that people throw at me. I have my videos to show that there is good in Iraq and our troops aren't running around killing children in the night like kerry and the extreamly stupid popo like to try to show. I would be happy to debate you on a VT TS somtime PM me. I am also a HUMAN just so you know, I do compare boths sides of the spectrum and I have concluded that the left side at least now days is full of shit that is so easy to pick apart or resorts to saying we are slaughtering babys to get people to jump on the party wagon.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png