View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2006, 06:22 PM  
Underage_Thinker
Awesome Poster

Underage_Thinker's Forum Picture

Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Phantom, if you are trying to represent the republican party, you are doing a piss poor job of it. You show so much ignorance in your posts I can't express in text how incredibly stupid you make yourself look. But i guess i can try. For starters you fulfill so many stereotypes for a right winged person, for exsample, racism and the belief that America is so great and everybody else is so weak and puny
Quote:
I am not fucking British or whatever the fuck you are.
Quote:
It is FACT that america is millitarily the strongest, economicly the strongest, and we have the most rights such as rights to bear arms which I just exersised yesterday . Is america the BEST country, possibly I am not sure what other countrys offer.
All i can say without typing a 12 page essay about your lack of empathy for any body else's perspective. Is that you are honestly the most single minded person in the world and i suggest you go out and read a book. Throughout your posts you so willingly degrade your self and just
Quote:
spew
completely unnecessary language out, you seam to think that somehow if you tell sombody to
Quote:
GET THE FUCK OUT
it makes you smart and helps prove your point, when realy it makes you look like a ignorant southern hick who would
Quote:
spew inbred american southerner at you.
and is incapable of doing anything other than chew-en wheat and picken cotten. Now I believe that everybody when they are born has a mind as open as the sky, it is there upbringing that changes that and narrow that a certain amount. For you it is to about the size of a pinhole so that you can't hardly see the light of truth. As for the videos in your Sig, They are just as bad as the ones on that them ther television that those "liberal Whiners". It is bias and only shows things from one perspective. The war in Iraq is not all IED's and insurgents killing troops. Nor is it all happy children running too troops and troops rolling in Humvees with emotional music playing. Both of these points of views are on opposite sides of the spectrum. But they both are equally wrong. The important thing here is critical thinking, being able to discern the facts from the happy music and the sounds of exsplotionons, THEN you will find the truth. If you have actualy read this then I hope some day VT has a teamspeak (hint hint) so that some day i can tell you to the fullest exstent about openmindedness. I am not trying to sway you to one party or another, personly i am not a democrat or republican. I am a HUMAN, a human who hopfuly considers both perspectivs. Anyway i got to take a break cus it was a bitch writing this. (if only we had a VT TS.

Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, 1949

︻┳═一

Last edited by Underage_Thinker; October 12th, 2006 at 06:25 PM.