Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2010, 10:37 PM  
ray8806
Member++

ray8806's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

I'm Catholic too.

To me, I don't care what you are, how you were raised, or what you believe. As long as you don't force your beliefs on me or insult my faith when I'm there, I have no problem with you.

I like what the guy above me said. Not many people in this world are actually Christ-like. Last time I checked, Jesus never shoved religion down anyone's throats. Why should we? Well, we simply shouldn't. But it happens all the time.

I mean, just do whatever you want to do with your whole heart. In my faith, some of those things might not be 'right', but that's MY faith. Not necessarily yours, so I'm not going to say anything about it.

Christians need to stop bashing other Christians, and same goes to other people of other faiths toward one another. Also to Christians to people of other faiths and visa versa. We all need to realize that we all have different beliefs and respect that.

Sorry guys, haven't been on as much lately so if i don't reply for a few days it's not because I don't like you, it's because I haven't logged on.
ray8806 is offline   Reply With Quote