Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:56 PM  
aussiecasper

aussiecasper's Forum Picture

Name: Gavin
Default Re: Religion

I have been raised as a catholic for my entire life. i have gone and still go to a catholic school and been fully confirmed into this faith. but i don't belive in all of these teachings and ways.

i tend to have a more universal(haha ya catholic church was not universal enough for me) and agnostic view of religion.i reall really hate orginized religion. it really does not bring anything to this world. they say it brings a sence of comunity and the like. but it is comunity though seperation. your this religion, he is part of this parish, they are this sect. it is counter-intuitive to me. plus all of these religions have the same basic beliefs and principals(bar a few extreme ones) so it is arbitray to seperate us, just to belive in the same natrual law that is the basic foundation of any religion. and we all worship this "god" or "gods" which is another arbitray tradition, since 3 4ths of the world belives in this God of abraham. so who is to say its name is God or Yahweh or Allah or wagguru or anything eles.

if everybody would drop their selfish ways and lived the basic law of and im going to make reference to jesus teaching, Love your neighbor as you self, then we would have no need for religion which has caused nothing but wars, and a lust for power, and presecution. all of which have left a trail of blood though the ages. but people are to stuborn to change, its the other side of the double edge sword of natral law. people may change but the world never does.

haha so if you just read all of that good for you and thanks. feel free to chew my ear of with you religious mubo-jumbo in response haha

LIFE IS CRAZY! THE WORLD IS CRAZY! PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! BEING A HUMAN IS CRAZY! SO EVERY NOW AND THEN IT DOSENT HURT TO BE A LITTLE CRAZY
aussiecasper is offline   Reply With Quote