View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:45 PM  
Makod
Member++

Makod's Forum Picture

Default Re: communism(discuss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolte View Post
Fairness. Equality. Is that what we have now? Do you know what I see? I see a hungry child sifting threw a trash can behind a fast food joint, even when both is mother and father work double jobs. I see a shisty landlord robbing them of ever penny. I see a drug dealer become of there son, at the ripe old age of eleven. Fuck, there on welfare, but its a system that keeps them poor. Keeps them feed and working class. Its what we need to survive. I see gas prices skyrocketing a few old bastards become billionaires. I see a dollar bill with nothing backing it. Children dying in the streets of Iraq who whould have been alive if this war wouldnt have happend. North Korea blowing up nuclear missels. Iran preaching about the Death of the United States and Isreal. The united states and Isreal cleansing an entire people. And you know what, I laugh! I fucking laugh! I hope every last person on this world dies and that includes me. Screw em all I say, the Jews, the Christians, the Muslims, the Saints, the Children, the Adults, The sluts and the pimps, the cripples and the Physical Trainer. Fuck them. Sombody gets power they get currupt. We got half america living off fast food, dying at 40 from obeasity. It makes me laugh! I laugh at the fat MF's, and there piggy children. Bunch of nerds sitting on computers complaining about there freedoms. Bunch of nobodies with lots of talk and no action. Little babies whould piss there pants at the site of gun in the face. I want you to know I support the war in Iraq, In afghanistan, in Sudan, and the Terrorists. The more people who die the more happy I am. In fact I hope you die of starvation after your mother is raped in front of you with a splinterd tree branch. Go to hell you spoiled damn nerds.

cheereo!
This is very true, yet insulting (also is sort of humorous in a demented way)... <3 Kolte, welcome back!

Quote:
I want you to know I support the war in Iraq, In afghanistan, in Sudan, and the Terrorists.
Mmm... good way to combat the population growth, come to think of it.

Quote:
In fact I hope you die of starvation after your mother is raped in front of you with a splinterd tree branch. Go to hell you spoiled damn nerds.
Omg you threatened me! /elawyer That's against the law! /elawyer

And so we ignore the beggar's cup
Praise your act in the Grand Finale
Teach the unborn the winners sign
a welcome grin to the world Royal
Makod is offline   Reply With Quote