View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:42 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: The Great Debate Debate

Fuck the rules of vt are you kidding me? This is a debate forum, Anyone can try to keep peace there gonna find it very difficult. I'll tell ya what, don't be a little shitass about something and stand up for your ideas with facts and answers and you can do whatever. I don't even like to debate with you guys anymore, you don't know how to do it, it gets sad, and I end up getting stoned and falling asleep in bordem. You get overly offended and way to into things. You take things to heart, and you gett all emotional and puss out. You think people care, because you care yourself but you gotta remember, were all totally different people in person and were sitting in some shitty spot talking shit!

lets all party, im throwing one on friday the 13th, its my friends birthday party, its my homewarming party, its also a party for like tons of other things, you all should come lol. But you won't becasue your a bunch of children and I forget that....

have you guys not banned me yet? why am i still a mod. I need to do something about this. for real. im super for real.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote