View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:32 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: communism(discuss)

Fairness. Equality. Is that what we have now? Do you know what I see? I see a hungry child sifting threw a trash can behind a fast food joint, even when both is mother and father work double jobs. I see a shisty landlord robbing them of ever penny. I see a drug dealer become of there son, at the ripe old age of eleven. Fuck, there on welfare, but its a system that keeps them poor. Keeps them feed and working class. Its what we need to survive. I see gas prices skyrocketing a few old bastards become billionaires. I see a dollar bill with nothing backing it. Children dying in the streets of Iraq who whould have been alive if this war wouldnt have happend. North Korea blowing up nuclear missels. Iran preaching about the Death of the United States and Isreal. The united states and Isreal cleansing an entire people. And you know what, I laugh! I fucking laugh! I hope every last person on this world dies and that includes me. Screw em all I say, the Jews, the Christians, the Muslims, the Saints, the Children, the Adults, The sluts and the pimps, the cripples and the Physical Trainer. Fuck them. Sombody gets power they get currupt. We got half america living off fast food, dying at 40 from obeasity. It makes me laugh! I laugh at the fat MF's, and there piggy children. Bunch of nerds sitting on computers complaining about there freedoms. Bunch of nobodies with lots of talk and no action. Little babies whould piss there pants at the site of gun in the face. I want you to know I support the war in Iraq, In afghanistan, in Sudan, and the Terrorists. The more people who die the more happy I am. In fact I hope you die of starvation after your mother is raped in front of you with a splinterd tree branch. Go to hell you spoiled damn nerds.

cheereo!

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote