View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2006, 08:18 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: The art of getting girls, one at which I fail, and I'd like help.

Now Im not one to really talk about being confident, I certainly am not, but I can help you.

When you're about to ask a girl out, think about only the task at hand (asking her out ). Try to stay simple and say something like, "Hey ____ , I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go to dinner with me this friday?" See that's all it really takes. Dont try to plan what you will say before, because when the time comes you might forget what you wanted to say, so just stick to a simple invitation nothing more So there's two things she can say, right? Yes or No. If she says yes, great! But if she says no, it isnt the end of the world, and you should not take it personally.

If you get nervous while you are on the date, remember that she is probably just as nervous. If you think too hard or try really hard to plan everything out, you'll probably be worse off, just let the date flow and take a natural course. If you do get extremely nervous, you can always excuse yourself and go the restroom wash of your face and calm down for a minute.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote