View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2006, 09:56 PM  
*Dissident*
Nice Poster

*Dissident*'s Forum Picture

Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcmp View Post
Ok, I didn't mean to ask what you though about what happened, i meant to ask what you would have done, or wanted to happen.

City bombing is a terrible thing, but in WWII the bombperscision wasn't too good, and targeting was difficult. Every effort should be made to destroy only military(enemy) targets, it is definitely possible to cross the line.

War is a terrible thing, when u have to drop 2 nukes on them to get them to surrender, its an even worse thing.
---------------------------------------------------
This was a real situation.....
Rwanda
-2 rival ethnic groups the hutus and the tutsis have coeqisted for a long time, but the hutus are a larger % of the population.
-The Hutus get machettes and their hate, and start to systematicly kill every tutsi that they can find.

What do you do?

All i can tell you is what happened...... Nothing happened and 1 milllion ppl were killed with knives.
-The U.N. was in the country but did nothing, and neither did any one else.
they werent aiming for military targets, they were just bombing. their bombing system was that of most possible destruvtion of the most possible buildings, using high explosives to break the rooves, then fire bombs to incenerate the people inside, then another concussion bombing to get to the basements. 90% of Dresden was destroyed, as well as huge parts of other cities. the point is, they didnt care whehter it was military or not, they were just bombing to kill.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/875...ar77282xr4.gif

you can bomb the world to pieces
but you cant bomb it into peace

life is to short to make just on decision. musics to loud for just one station. love is to big for just one nation, and God is to big for just one religion

Come visit my diary, War is Hell! http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=104