View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2006, 09:24 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillzzy View Post
If you read up on the bombings in germany, many of them were taken to court as military crimes. 10's of thousands of people died, without warning, and they were almost completely civilians. In japan, the same thing. we bombed the shit out of their most populated cities. More people died in tokyo (100,000) than either of the nuke attacks in hiroshima or nagasaki, but no one ever mentions it because it wasnt nukes. hundreds of thousands of innocent germans died in germany, but no one talks about it because they werent nukes. And what for? what FOR!? there was no real reason. we wanted to scare the shit out of the germans, but instead, we fried them.

Communist russia, eh? well, we didnt do anything, now did we? im not opposed to having defenses, no. but nuclear weapons arent defenses. bombs arent defenses. you cant stop an invasion with bombs. Bombs destroy cities, destroy lives, destroy worlds. The cold war was still cold. it came close to global annihilation, you know. Cuban Missle Crisis, whew. In the case of nuclear weapons, you CANT bomb to peace, and you WILL bomb to pieces. as simple as that. had we started that war, the entire earth would have been decimated, all surface life destroyed. at least kennedy was reasonable.

I cant really say anything about Darfur or Rwanda. if i tried, i would make a fool of myself because i dont know anything of the situation there.

The reasoning that you can use a weapon of destruction to garner peace is, imo folley. Peace does not come from violence, peace comes from tolerance and forgiveness and love. Nazi Germany was a real threat to the saftey of the world. Facism is still a problem today. they had enough rescources to take over the world, and we knew it. but the bombing of their innocent cities was wrong. War is sometimes innevitable. but we should be as careful with the enemies lives as we would our own. we are all Gods children, no matter what you think God is, he "made" us. Have respect and love for your neighbor, says Jesus. Amen to that.
Peace through strength. Ronald reagon.
I beg to differ you cant stop an invasion with bombs.
As long as you are resonable and not kim jong ill or that ayatolah fucker then nukes are a good defense, its called mutual assured destruction, its what keeps china from bioweaponing us.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png