View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2006, 09:15 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default An extremely emotional dream

I dont dream, I never dream. Yeah I know that everyone dreams something every night and just cant remember it, and I guess thats what it is. Anyway, I havent had a dream since I was like 9, and just out of the blue I get a dream. An extremely disturbing and very sad dream.

Somehow I was pregnant, and I dont know how. So I have this baby inside of me and I dont know what to do, I have no where to go. I end up telling my parents and they say I only have one choice. An abortion. Now this is weird because my mom is WAY against abortions, and its also weird because I would never even be in this situation in the first place! Okay so they say either I get an abortion or I get kicked out. So what else am I supposed to do? I get the abortion, and when I leave, all this blood is on me, its everywhere and everywhere I walk I leave a trail of bright red blood. I get so sad in the dream that I cant talk to anyone, all I can think of is that unborn baby.

Now is that not disturbing? I have no idea why I dreamed about having an abortion but it affected me so much that I wrote a poem about it. But I feel really sad about it, why would I dream something like this??

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote