View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2006, 08:12 PM  
Rogue 4

Default Re: Recomended Reading

Well, I have two books to reccomend that will help anyone understand the world they are debating in. They are written at highschool level, but anyone that has been in highschool will be able to understand the concepts with very little effort. I promise, they are not math heavy, and they won't hurt your head, until you attempt to realize what the universe really is, and what everything is at a fundamental level. You will also see me using concepts from these books in my arguments, so it would be wise to educate yourself if you intend to take me on.

Time Travel in Einstein's Universe
Parallel Worlds

I'll get the Authors and any other details you might want onto this post in the near future, but you can find both by name alone. Hop to it! Well, if you're interested in this sorta thing, anyway.

Quote:
Plato once said there was a perfect form of everything -- a perfect dog, a perfect chair, a perfect man -- and that everything was a shadow of this one perfect form. Now, if we follow this line of thinking, that means that somewhere in the universe there is the perfect form of the perfect, absolute and complete idiot, and he left here an hour ago.

-- Gideon, Babylon 5
Rogue 4 is offline   Reply With Quote