View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2005, 07:30 PM  
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
The main active chemical in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). Researchers have found that THC changes the way in which sensory information gets into and is acted on by the hippocampus. This is a component of the brain's limbic system that is crucial for learning, memory, and the integration of sensory experiences with emotions and motivations. Investigations have shown that THC suppresses neurons in the information-processing system of the hippocampus. In addition, researchers have discovered that learned behaviors, which depend on the hippocampus, also deteriorate.

Thats an excerpt from http://www.theantidrug.com/drug_info...-marijuana.asp, which can't possibly be controlled by the government nor blatent liars like your bullshit paper does a bad job of trying to prove.
Didn't I just talk about how government research is biased, out of date, and plain wrong? And how I have proof in my paper that their research has been disproved tons of times? And yet your best arguement is still to link to government propaganda, let alone a page that doesnt exist? Wow. Great arguement you've got going.
maximan is offline   Reply With Quote