View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2006, 07:03 PM  
Awesome Poster
Phantom's Forum Picture
Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Originally Posted by Phillzzy View Post
War, to me, is futile and pointless, in all cases. Loss of any human life, whether us soldier, iraq insurgent, or civilian, is just cause to call war pointless. this is the chorus from "Crazy, Crazy, Crazy" by Michael Franti & Spearhead: "It's Crazy, crazy, crazy, to tell me that you dont care, of the stopping of this warfare, no life's worth more than any other, no sisdter worth less than any brother..." i suggest for everyone, right now, to download this song.

On a more relevant note, Phantom, you do realize, that if we believe America is brainwashed, it wont prove anything if we try to dispute you, because you will just give us information we believe you garnered through the "brainwashing".

And also, you keep asking us to "admit" that we are wrong. Did you ever, for one single iota of a millisecond, stop to consider that you might be wrong? that somone else might more information, or a diffrenent viewpoint, that, maybe, just maybe, could be correct? I dont beleive so, because in almost every thread i see you write on these forums has you insisting you are correct before there are even any replies, but all you do is spout the same info and question our credibility over and over. please, just stop, and consider. we "stupidity" as much as you do. And some of us have different opinions not only about this particular war, but the whole theory and philospophy of war in general. when it comes down to it, you cant debate about if a war should be justified or not. Its a question of individual moral ethics and what you believe, not a scientific fact or statistic. I think is, in all ways, shapes and forms, is wrong. "Turn the other cheek", i say. Why would them make things any better? another spearhead quote: "You can the world to pieces, but you cannot it into peace".
Yes yes I heard you say somewhere else that you are some kind of revolutionary hippy. Well let me break somthing to you, somtimes wars are nessisary. I do not imply I am right before any replies are made. Diffent view points are fine, as long as you are not plain wrong. If you are wrong I am going to prove it, is that bad, am I trying to get people to think like me, no.
Ok heres another analogy. I am about to shoot you and kill you what do you do. Of course shoot kill me if you can. Same thing.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill