View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2006, 06:51 PM  
*Dissident*
Nice Poster

*Dissident*'s Forum Picture

Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

War, to me, is futile and pointless, in all cases. Loss of any human life, whether us soldier, iraq insurgent, or civilian, is just cause to call war pointless. this is the chorus from "Crazy, Crazy, Crazy" by Michael Franti & Spearhead: "It's Crazy, crazy, crazy, to tell me that you dont care, of the stopping of this warfare, no life's worth more than any other, no sisdter worth less than any brother..." i suggest for everyone, right now, to download this song.

On a more relevant note, Phantom, you do realize, that if we believe America is brainwashed, it wont prove anything if we try to dispute you, because you will just give us information we believe you garnered through the "brainwashing".

And also, you keep asking us to "admit" that we are wrong. Did you ever, for one single iota of a millisecond, stop to consider that you might be wrong? that somone else might more information, or a diffrenent viewpoint, that, maybe, just maybe, could be correct? I dont beleive so, because in almost every thread i see you write on these forums has you insisting you are correct before there are even any replies, but all you do is spout the same info and question our credibility over and over. please, just stop, and consider. we hate "stupidity" as much as you do. And some of us have different opinions not only about this particular war, but the whole theory and philospophy of war in general. when it comes down to it, you cant debate about if a war should be justified or not. Its a question of individual moral ethics and what you believe, not a scientific fact or statistic. I think killing is, in all ways, shapes and forms, is wrong. "Turn the other cheek", i say. Why would killing them make things any better? another spearhead quote: "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you cannot bomb it into peace".

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/875...ar77282xr4.gif

you can bomb the world to pieces
but you cant bomb it into peace

life is to short to make just on decision. musics to loud for just one station. love is to big for just one nation, and God is to big for just one religion

Come visit my diary, War is Hell! http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=104

Last edited by *Dissident*; October 7th, 2006 at 06:57 PM.