View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2006, 11:09 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Im new, my name is Jess

Im 14 and a half, turning 15 this November 12th. Im a girl, yeah, if you didnt figure that out already...anyway. I live in north carolina, in Apex actually - home of the exploding chemical plant -ahem-

Im not sure what else to say. Im pretty screwed up, and its pretty easy to see if youve talked to me just once. I have depression, for like 2 1/2 years now. Im on and off suicidal, currently on right now. I self harm, I cut. I used to only do it on my left wrist, series of small varied length and not deep cuts that didnt draw much blood. Just enough for them to be raised and irritated the next day, I do love seeing the results. I have moved to my left shoulder now most recently, same type of cut. I know Ill never do it all over and Ill never do it deep enough to cause scarring, but just the same...I like it. I hate myself and how I look, I try to hard to starve myself but just end up disappointed in myself...again. I might be gay, dont know. Ive had little thoughts in the back of my head telling me I could be, but I dont know for sure...Im not sure how you figure out if you are or arent.

Thats about it for my current issues...more to come, Im sure.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote