View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2006, 07:53 AM  
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

mRojas2000's Forum Picture

Name: Miguel
Default Re: Mexico border issues (america)

well, here its horrible... every time you turn, you see eather an african, arab, indian, or asian...
this is making things bad, because illegal workers (which means that they work illegaly... without having an actual "papering" about they working, like a contract, and the bad thing about this, is that they might not even pay you, because it isnt even official that you work fot him/her/them), are going up, because most dont have their papers, thus being illegal. then, what we should call "legal" works are going downhill, because its really hard to find workers that are eather italian, or have legal papers...
then as everywhere there are people who sell pirated stuff... its funny because some days ago, i was walking by in a street market, and i was impressed of how much "illegal" stuff happens...
1st off, OBVIOUSLY there are pirated or not original things from really good marks, such as LV, NIKE, and stuff...
2nd. when you buy something, they eather dont give you a receip, or give you a wrong one, or geve you one with the wrong price... why this?? because of taxes... they have to pay a percentage of what they gain to the government...
3rd. police its always passing by, and they dont even notice... with the illegal marks, normally, they are african people with no official thing... like they have a blanket, and all their stuff in there, and when they hear a whistle, which somes from someone who sees the police, about two blocks away, they pick up, and wait... and with the receips, they can see it, and see what youve bought, and stuff, just to check if you have everything ok.. like if you didnt steal anything and stuff... as long as you have at least ONE receip, they wont even care.....

but thats just to tell you how things are here in italy... most of those things are done by illegal immigrants...

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
mRojas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote