View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2006, 09:23 PM  
VT Lover
Elscire's Forum Picture
Join Date: December 15, 2005
Location: Colorado
Age: 27
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: question for girls

girls do have something called the pap test, its where they use a long Q-tip to get some of the vaginal fluid to see if they have cervical cancer
Elscire is offline